Thursday, June 27, 2013

Paper Bag Skirt





Hi there!  Hope you're having a wonderful day.

I got this skirt and top while shopping with my sisters at a Korean fashion mall, they have so many ridiculously pretty things and I wanted just about all of them!  Lucky thing is, my sisters and I are pretty much close in age so we often share our clothes ... how lucky am I right?  It's like having 3 closets!  Hahaha :)  When the three of us get together, there's always lots of shopping and lots of eating!  Can't wait til we meet again ... :)

This is the only paper bag skirt I have ... what was I thinking?  I'm keeping my eyes out for this style, but I don't think it's trending right now making it hard to fine.  That's too bad because I think this style is very youthful and flattering. :)

Thanks for your visit today, I'll see you on my next post.

Much Love,
Chelsea

2 comments:

  1. That's a really nice outfit! The colors compliment each other. You're so lucky to have sisters to share clothes with. Would be great to see a pix of them too. :-)

    ReplyDelete